Last update: 9 February 2018
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this website or any products and services offered on it.
Type of personal information collected
We only explicitly collect the minimum amount of personal information necessary to fulfil the requirements for the service being offered, e.g. we only ask for a first name and email address to subscribe to our newsletter mailing list. The type of personal information being collected for a particular service will be clearly listed.
Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
Access to and correction of personal information
Access: Users can access their stored personal information using the profile link located at the bottom of every emailed newsletter.
Correction: Users can edit their stored personal information using the profile link located at the bottom of every emailed newsletter.
Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
Users can unsubscribe from the email database by using the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of every emailed newsletter.
Storage and Security
We host our website on Squarespace and use the third party MailChimp to manage our mailing lists. Both of these parties go to great lengths to secure the privacy and integrity of user data. See below for more information regarding these two companies.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
We use Google Analytics to gain a better insight into how visitors use this website so that we can give you a better experience. Refer to Google Analytics' Terms of Service for details.